curious and curiouser. chasing rabbits. daydream believer. royal romance. fractured fashion

Sunday, April 18, 2010

wildfox. wild indeed.

I want to introduce you to an LA American Vintage-inspired women’s knitwear brand - WILDFOX COUTURE. The brand is fun, cute and has a lot of energy, it is inspiring and a little naughty but we all have to indulge in something a little naughty every now and again.


"Combining great style and unsurpassed quality, Wildfox has quickly gained a following amongst celebrities, trendsetters and top retailers worldwide." (Wildfox)


I know this post is a little different to what I have been posting of late BUT it still fits with my research and ofcourse my love for all things fashion and design which is really what this blog is about. Branding of a fashion label or any kind of label for that matter is an extremely important part of becoming successful in the desired industry. Successful branding of a label enables the label to familiarise themselves with their customers and create in a sense, a friendship or relationship. Wildfox Couture are an excellant example (in my opinion) of successful branding.


Look at their latest campaign for their Summer 2010 Collection, it creates a little bit of humour which we all love, it is a little bit fantasy and it is also associating the customer with certain lifestyles which is what the brand has been doing through all of their campaigns since 2008. They present an LA type, kind of glamourous American lifestyle where cool clothes and BFF's (Best Friends Forever) are key to living the ultimate life. I love the way they have mixed things up a bit with this latest campaign, it is different yet not too different, it still calls out to those usual Wildfox customers. The idea of creating different personas for each styled outfit is kind of cute, in my opinion...you may think otherwise but I believe that it is a humorous stab at the celebrity of today, the extreme blonde wigs, the poses and the makeup all depict a certain lifestyle and it is all done in a fun way.

I love this campaign, its fun, cute and the clothes are fantastic, so wearable and street, I just can't get enough of them...it even makes me want to jump on a plane straight to LA so I can indugle in this lifestyle, if only for a day....


So...enjoy the pictures I have posted and be sure to go to the Wildfox website to check out all of their other collections and maybe even purchase a shirt or two.

I'm 100% certain you will fall in love with EVERYTHING about this brand just like I have.

Image Source: Wildfoxcouture.com
http://www.wildfoxcouture.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment