curious and curiouser. chasing rabbits. daydream believer. royal romance. fractured fashion

Monday, April 26, 2010

oh, abbey.

Abbey Lee Kershaw, what a stunner. She is absolutely gorgeous, and one of my many muses, what I would give to have her model my clothes. Ahhh what it is to dream...
This girl is the epitomy of beauty...she looks like she comes from a fantasy, a different realm. Her essence is everything I want my collection and in the future my label to be. I want it to be daring, impractical and imaginative. I want it to take people away, to this place that allows them to dream...


"Be daring, be different, be impractical, be anything that will assert integrity of purpose and imaginative vision against the play-it-safers, the creatures of the commonplace, the slaves of the ordinary." - Cecil Beaton





No comments:

Post a Comment