curious and curiouser. chasing rabbits. daydream believer. royal romance. fractured fashion

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

I spy with my little eye.

I was lucky enough today to have a lecture with Kate Vandermeer, founder of Style hunter and Ispy Style. This is the second time I have attended one of Kate's talks as I was present when she spoke at Fashion Palette in Sydney last year. Her presence is amazing, she is such an inspiring person and is really easy to listen to and keeps things interesting. It was such a good experience to listen to how she came to be in the fashion industry and the many roles that she has taken on throughout her career. She shared some of her secrets about the industry which was a real treat and she is a really down to earth kind of girl. A fantastic mentor and role model for aspiring fashionistas! Take a look at Kate's blog - katevandermeer.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment