curious and curiouser. chasing rabbits. daydream believer. royal romance. fractured fashion

Saturday, May 15, 2010

a world full of colour.


Finding inspiration for colour is never really a difficult thing for me with all the fantastic colours that surround us in every day life. I love seeing the inspiration behind a colour palette and seeing how that small piece of inspiration has come to life in a collection. Below is a snippet of my my colour palette for my 2010/11 Women's wear collection. It is a fusion of the future, metals, machines, robots and evolving life. The colour palette is quite subtle at first with shades of grey, silver and white and then it hits you with a strong splash of turquoise and bright lime green. I have always loved playing with muted colour palettes and adding slight spots of bright colour to the mix.

No comments:

Post a Comment