curious and curiouser. chasing rabbits. daydream believer. royal romance. fractured fashion

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Day Two at RAFW continued to stun and suprise! A few of my favourites feature below, starting with Christopher Esber. Esber has always been a favourite of mine, his use of strong fabrics, bold textures and silhouettes has always been close to my own aesthetic. He turns the everyday female into a powerful vision. Feminine yet structured and strong.


Interesting use of cut-outs - a highlight in the collection for me.


Nicola Finetti is a designer who, for me, has really blossomed in the past few years. The designs are structured, minimal, tough yet feminine and are really close to my aesthetic. Finetti never ceases to amaze me. He gives the female a real edge, from flowing champagne silks and organzas to ruffles, pleating, tulle, sheer panels and cropped jackets and structured dress, the collection was amazing!



Oh, Camilla and Marc, the brother and sister duo always seem to put a smile on my face. I love how they are mixing it up a little from previous seasons, for me this collection is like military tough meets australian glamour!! Perfect combination and just a drool worthy collection all round. I'm also quite keen on their new accessories range...these two just keep impressing me!


and those shoes...I WANT THEM!



Bec & Bridge have really blossomed over the past few years and their collections have become incredibly high street-esque. I have to note the use of metals within their accessories...metals are a tiny obsession of mine lately (as we all know) so it is really great to see them being used!!



Structured Metal Necklace - LOVE



Images from: www.fashionising.com

No comments:

Post a Comment