curious and curiouser. chasing rabbits. daydream believer. royal romance. fractured fashion

Monday, May 17, 2010

a frocking good day.

A few weeks ago fellow fashion friend Kate and I took a stroll down Harris Street to the Powerhouse Museum to check out the latest attraction: Frockstars!! Yes it has taken me forever to file through the photos and get them up on here but lets face it, life has been a massive roller coaster the past few weeks so finding time to sit down with a coffee and sift through photos has been kind of rare.


I'll just give you my little insight into the exhibition instead of taking you on a tour. (you can just look at the photos) Firstly, I enjoyed it, it was relaxing to be away from uni and to carelessly walk around the exhibition and devour all things fashion, I have to say that I think the 15 years of fashion from Fashion Week could have been a little bit more exciting, the highlight was ofcourse Romance Was Born's 'Iced Vovo' look.


So, as we strolled through the exhibition from the clothing to the event invitations it was really exciting, and I really enjoyed looking at all the random pieces collected from past fashion events, the little souveniers designers left for their guests, the incredibly innovative and creative invitations were a massive hit with me.
That is about it for this morning...I will be back to post more on the exhibition and share my thoughts and my photos but for now toilles are calling and who can resist that!!


Photos taken by myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment