curious and curiouser. chasing rabbits. daydream believer. royal romance. fractured fashion

Monday, May 3, 2010

Glitter me silly...





http://oystermag.com/bridging-the-gap#more-827


SOOOO MUCH TO TALK ABOUT....well Rosemount Australian Fashion Week has officially begun and even though I should be doing other things I just can't help but browse the latest collections and I really want to share them with you...


So, Bed & Bridge (Fellow UTS Fashionistas) showed a magnificent collection yesterday...right up my alley. Strong, bold draping mixed with stiff fabrics created a dreamy yet future like aesthetic.

I LOVE!

The make-up...a touch of glitter or more like a whole bottle of glitter on each models face really heightened the impact of the clothes and gave the show an edge.

HOORAH!
congratulations girls on a fabulous show!!

Thanks to Oyster for the beautiful, drool worthy images.

No comments:

Post a Comment