curious and curiouser. chasing rabbits. daydream believer. royal romance. fractured fashion

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

design development

It has been a while since I last made a post due to the fact that I have been extremely busy with getting the first bits of my collection together. (I am almost jumping out of my skin with excitement) I have a lot of ideas and thoughts running through my head and it is kind of hard to keep up, so much so that I found myself going to bed last night and trying to sleep only getting up half an hour later and working on photoshop developing textiles prints to god knows what time...

In a way I like this motivation, though I'm not sure you could call it motivation, it's more that my mind couldn't turn off so I could get some rest.

Just to get some ideas out of my head and on the page....
I'm thinking of doing lots of digital print, all scales, sizes, proportions.
LOTS AND LOTS OF METAL, metal embellishments, perspex embellishments as well as perspex and metal accessories.
Then there is the styling...god, so much to do..
I'm looking for 6 pairs of grey platform ankle boots that I can decorate the S**T out of with all my embellishments and print work etc.

So, stay posted...
I will be back with loads more exciting ideas and even some pics of my progess.

No comments:

Post a Comment