curious and curiouser. chasing rabbits. daydream believer. royal romance. fractured fashion

Thursday, May 6, 2010

the madness continues...

Alice McCall is always a favourite, she always produces such girl and feminine collections so I am actually quite suprised that she is one of my favourites. I find that she really knows how to keep a collection feminine with still being able to add cool detailing and give it a bit of an edge!!






Image: www.fashionising.com

Attention to detail was a highlight in the collection, these lace-esque pieces were inspiring!





Images: http://littleblackbook.typepad.com/little_black_book/2010/05/rafw-2010-alice-mccall.html

Karla Spetic showed that simple and understated can really pay off. Though I am not usually one to go for this style it really works, the colour palette is cute and very summery and the soft drapes of the jackets and pants are a winner. The cute windmill prints add a bit of a fun and quirky touch which I love.


Images: www.vogue.com

Konstantina Mittas's collection was a definite highlight for me. It was dramatic, costume-esque, daring, grunge and a little bit sweet at the same time. Very much my aesthetic so you can imagine my excitement when I was browsing each image from the collection, every garment was creative, exciting and it really left me wanting more!!

Images: www.vogue.com

Gary Bigeni's collection was effortless, it was soft, drapey and sweet. The muted palette is a favourite of mine and he really succeeded in creating a laid back glamour like off duty model collection. I would definately purchase most of his collection.


Images: www.vogue.com

No comments:

Post a Comment