curious and curiouser. chasing rabbits. daydream believer. royal romance. fractured fashion

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

lover.

I am absolutely loving Australian label Lover at the moment, and not just because I have been interning there and have been surrounded by their gorgeous lace fabrics!
I am loving their understated cool appeal, the classic way they have brought romance and lace back into edgy fashion.
This design worn by Christine Centenera is magical and I have seen similar designs hanging around the workshop and up close and in person they are even more divine than in this picture. I only wish I could pull this look off, Christine makes it all looks so effortless!

Lover and lace is a truly magical combination and the design duo Nick Briand and Susien Chong really know how to rock the socks off the Australian fashion industry!

No comments:

Post a Comment