curious and curiouser. chasing rabbits. daydream believer. royal romance. fractured fashion

Monday, January 31, 2011

PAPA SUCRE




By now you probably now that I am slightly obsessed with the work of Sass & Bide.
I'm not trying to hide anything, I love their aesthetic. Truth be told I am not a huge fan of pink (I barely ever wear it - and for no reason other than I can never find anything that I like in a shade of pink) but the shades of pink in Sass & Bide's 'Papa Sucre' Collection are nothing short of amazing. They remind me of fairy floss at a carnival and I love fairy floss. The shades of pink mixed with black, grey and white make me want to buy every piece in the collection.

I WANT IT ALL!!

And to top it off they brought in some smashing digital prints (I had my first try at digital printing last year and have to say I am in love, such a fantastic way of creating a stand out design piece) not to mention the fusion of a strange tone of green into the mix.
I love it.

I LOVE IT ALL!

No comments:

Post a Comment