curious and curiouser. chasing rabbits. daydream believer. royal romance. fractured fashion

Thursday, November 18, 2010

and it is officially over...

After four long years of travel, study, tears, tantrums, laughs, disasters, sewing injuries and all round crazy times, the journey has finally come to an end.

I'm still unsure as to how I feel, happy, sad, overwhelmed, excited, nervous? I don't know. It hasn't really sunk in yet that I won't be going back to uni, I won't be seeing all the amazing friends I have made every day and I will no longer be spending countless weekends, days a
nd nights doing uni work!

I'm finally doing my look book and catalogue shoot for my collection next week and I can hardly wait to get some really good images of my final work. I guess it will put everything I have been working for into perspective and hopefully make me really proud of what I have achieved!

In the mean time I have a sample of the collection all together and finished. It is not yet accessorised in the way I want it but you can get the idea of how the collection works!
Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment