curious and curiouser. chasing rabbits. daydream believer. royal romance. fractured fashion

Monday, June 7, 2010

reminiscing...


Black and White old school photography by myself taken while exploring my visual communication skills...the photos were taken using a very old film strip camera and exposed in a dark room. I love looking over my old work for inspiration and motivation and just to see how far I have come or to look back on what I liked about my work in the past. I started a Visual Communications degree and I guess about 3 days into it I realised it was not for me...fashion has always been my one and only love so I made the year of the degree work for me, for the assignments that I could, I made them fashion related so I could stay interested and motivated...
Black and white photography has always been a favourite of mine and I so much enjoyed this experience of taking my camera to the photoshop and waiting impatiently for the film to see what kind of shots I got (not like the digital camera age when you can see straight away) and then taking the film strips to the dark room and exposing them, it really is a new experience and one that I would love to do again...
Enjoy the pictures, they are a few of my favourites from the large collection that I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment